Hi, I’m Les Blythe, and I head up our digital marketing team.
To see if I can add value for you, I’d like to ask you a few questions:
- Do you have a solid marketing plan in place?
- Is your content the best it can be e.g. your website, blog posts, sales letters, landing pages, email sequences etc.?
- Are you confident your content clearly conveys your message and encourages your audience to take action?
If you answered no to any of these questions, here’s how I can help you.
I’m a Marketer and Copywriter who gets it!
I get it that you need to attract more prospects, engage them immediately with relevant content, make meaningful connections and convert them to customers.
I’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies and include the following in my client list:
Kimberly-Clark, Bain & Company, Canecto University of Denmark, Oxford Review, Sequential Networks, Smart Legal, CIG-London Ltd, Logojoy, Wanos WAN Optimization, Revolution Productions Hamburg, Faction Health & Safety and AARK.
Briefly, here’s how I came to be in this business.
I come from a technical sales background and worked for IBM and Fujitsu in the UK. I studied copywriting, got myself HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified and launched LesBlythe.com in 2011.
It was a natural thing for me to use my experience to help people in need of Digital Marketing Services.
Our customers hire us because of the benefits we deliver including…
- Helping them target their audience with compelling words that engage and convert to sales.
- Making sure their customer-facing collateral is optimized, reads clearly and conveys their message.
- Providing LinkedIn consulting and helping with LinkedIn marketing. We optimize LinkedIn profiles.
Our methodologies are cutting-edge, effective and measurable in real-time. Moreover, we’ll set your expectations realistically and without hype – we never make promises we can’t keep!