4. Do you cover CMS other than WordPress?
- We are able to implement on almost any PHP based platform, technology, or anything that runs on open source technology. We are not able to implement on Microsoft technology or Microsoft powered websites because of technology incompatibility between those sites and our servers. Due to the training and experience of our team and WordPress’ ease of use, we offer implementation of our recommendations on WordPress websites as an added value.
- Charges will apply when the optimization of your site requires development changes such as new page building outside of the WordPress CMS capability, custom post page types in WordPress, implementation in native PHP, HTML, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and other platforms. To know if we shoulder the cost of implementation, please consult your Project Manager.
5. What is the difference between on-page and off-page optimization?
- On-Page optimization is working on elements within a website that make it favorable in the eyes of a search engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimizing the content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed in search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-Page optimization involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself.
- Link building is at the core of SEO and we deliver on this through various methods. Our methods include placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, and building citations on powerful websites such as Yelp that point back to your own site.
- We provide a wide variety of services that help increase and improve your business’ digital footprint & send more visitors to your website.
Would you like a FREE report on how your website’s SEO checks out? FREE Website SEO Audit – Click Here